Treehouse Machine Studios was started by artist/author George Frei and is a full service one stop shop and a proud provider of high quality World Building, Illustrations, and Production Design for the Entertainment and Advertising Industry.
Treehouse Machine Studios is a proud provider of quality Illustration and Production Design for the Entertainment and Advertising Industry. Founded in 2010, Treehouse Machine Studios has worked closely with many large Studios and Agencies in the Visual Development of some of the most recognizable franchises in Entertainment Media. We offer the highest quality work, vision, and experience for intellectual property creation. Specializing in Games, Film, Advertising, Print, Research and more…
Treehouse Machine Studios also hosts training seminars and art workshops around the world featuring today’s brightest talents. We’ve stayed at the forefront of our field by staying true to our craft and ever expanding our talent pool and knowledge base.
About George Frei:
With a career spanning 24 years, George is best known for his dynamic visual storytelling, imaginative characters, intense color pallet, and fantastic world building. George’s versatile skill set allowed him work for some of the highest profile clients in the industry. His work includes Toy design, Consumer Products for Theme park’s and Restaurants, Branding, Set Design, Character Design, & Conceptual Development.
George Frei's credit list as follows:
• Lucasfilm • Marvel • Disney Entertainment • Disney Design Group • Marvel • Universal Studios • SeaWorld • Busch Gardens • Gentle Giant Studios • Fasen Arts • Senor Frogs • Carlos n Charlie’s • Vamanos • El Shrimp Bucket • Scholastic • Pixar • ILM • Carter and Holmes • Personal Creations • NASCAR • Hooters • Arabian Nights • Wacky World Studios • Give Kids the World • ESPN X Games • Art-Flo • Quantified Marketing • POST • Hard Rock Park • Rainforest Café • Agave Azul • Captain’s Table • Gatorland • Florida State Distributors
• George Frei's Monster Series • Scholastic (Cover Artist) • Flesh & Blood (guest artist) • Tommy Castillo’s Coloring book of the dead (guest artist) • Tommy Castillo’s Dark Side of OZ (typesetting) • Far Away Bird by Douglas A. Burton (Cover Artist)
• Art Direction/Show (UP A great bird Adventure) Disney Entertainment
• IPPY Award (Orlando City Lions Ad Campain)
• Best Art Direction (ESPN X Games)
George is currently working with his company Treehouse Machine Studios producing his IP’s and book projects.
You can see more of George’s work at here and on social media platforms.